Carilion Clinic: Media Note - Thanksgiving Holiday/weekend

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://newsblog.carilionclinic.org and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Media Note - Thanksgiving Holiday/weekend


When I get home from work today, I strongly suspect my blackberry will be confiscated. If you need assistance with media-related issues between now and Monday, call the media pager number. If you don't have it, call the main Carilion Clinic switchboard at 540-981-7000 and ask them to page media-relations person on call.
Hospitals and news outlets don't close for the holidays, but I hope all of you get to spend at least some time at home with your families and/or loved ones. That said, if something hits the fan and you need information, page me.
Happy Thanksgiving!